The categories of coach and pupil information that we collect, hold and share on www.dbgolfacademy.co.uk and www.golfsthegame.com include:
- Personal information (such as user names, name, addresses, phone numbers, emails addresses, name of club they are registered with, name of coach they are registered with, the date and time they first logged in, date and time they last logged in)
- Videos, files and pictures in relation to their sports movement and instruction received from their coach as this is the function of the GASP system (www.golfsthegame.com) websites primary function and has been designed to do.
- Attendance information (such as lesson taken, packages purchased)
Why we collect and use this information
We use the pupil data:
- to support pupil learning
- to monitor pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
- Collecting pupil information
- Whilst the majority of pupil information you provide to us is mandatory, some of it is provided to us on a voluntary basis. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we will inform you whether you are required to provide certain pupil in formation to us or if you have a choice in this.
Storing pupil data
We hold pupil data for a length of 2 years from when the person last accessed their login.
Who we share pupil information with
We do not share information about our customers with anyone without consent unless the law and our policies allow us to do so.
We value your privacy and want to be clear about the data we collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information. To ensure that you are informed about how we use your personal data, we’ve updated the privacy policies on our website.
This will be effective starting May 25, 2018 to reflect the high standards established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We believe that you are on our database because you have shown an interest in DB Golf, and we have never and will never sell your data to third parties.
If you wish to be removed from our database you are free to do so, at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you.
Terms and Conditions
All packages purchased are for one individual player. The package cannot be split between multiple players and cannot be transferred to another player once the lessons commence.
All packages/vouchers must be used within 6 months of the start date and standard cancellation terms of DB Golf Academy remain. Any cancellation which takes place with less than 48 hours notice will mean that the lesson will be deemed to have taken place and no refund or credit for this lesson will be given. No refunds will be given after payment is received for the lesson.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact:
David Bailey Golfing Academy, 18 St. Swithin’s Lane, Central London, EC4N 8AL.